- 1971: Began operations as the equipment division of Nova Tran Corporation. The division produced DC power supplies for a paralyne coating process. That same year, the division was approached by a manufacturer to develop a custom pulsed DC power supply for electroplating gold onto electronic connectors.
- 1979: Equipment division was purchased by two employee-shareholders, incorporated as Dynatronix, and relocated to Amery, WI.
- 1985: Sold a minority interest in the company to Kraftelektronic AB of Surte, Sweden, changing the name to Kraft Dynatronix.
- 1992: Sold its first programmable, multi-channel pulse power supply into the metal finishing industry.
- 1994: Bought back the minority interest from Kraftelektronik, changing the name back to Dynatronix.
- 2000: Microprocessor-based controls added to all product lines.
- 2004: Received a patent for Extended Range (XR) output capabilities.
- 2008: Opened a new Research and Development facility adjacent to the manufacturing plant.
- 2010: Awarded a grant from the Department of Defense to develop power supplies to replace electroplated chromium.
Thanks for checking out the history of Dynatronix, Inc.